Ideal protection when operating machinery
Why do I need NoNoise Hearing Protectors?
Factory and work machinery often produce noises levels up to 120dB. Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85dB so it is essential always to use hearing protection.
Why are these Hearing Protectors different?
Developed over 20 years by leading audiology experts, NoNoise WORK Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs. NoNoise earplugs have a build-in ceramic sound filter, which forces the sound waves to pass through a ceramic filter also known as a Venturi pipe. The Venturi effect offers the earplug a unique behavior, it attenuates sounds only when the sound gets louder. Precision-tuned, patented ceramic sound filters ensure maximum protection from dangerous levels of noise in work or factory environments over 80dB, yet allow you to listen clearly to surrounding conversation without a muffled effect.
Precision noise filtration
- Reduces machine & tool noise
- Enhances communication & concentration
- Supports your safety at work
- Approved by German Health & Safety Institute
- Comfortable, washable and re-usable
- Silicone free construction
- No muffling or blocked ear feeling
- Thermoplastic outer construction
- Over 20 years experience in industry and military hearing protection
- Exceeds strict European EN352-2 guidelines and certified to ISO9001:2008
Please note, NoNoise earplugs do not claim to be FULL BLOCKS. NoNoise earplugs are designed to protect your hearing from harmful noise levels while allowing lower level noises such as conversations to be heard. If you decide to purchase a NoNoise product and open the packaging and insert the plugs into your ears, they cannot be returned.